Holy Cow!! Go Dolphins!!!

I saw the fantasy scores for ROnnie Brown and I almost plotzed.
 
He was a FA in my league. I eyed him on the draft, but someone else picked him up. Wow. Now I have to figure out which other RB I get rid of (Jacobs-NYG, Portis-WSH, Bush-NOS). I've been a Fins fan for decades now and love to see a huge whoopin on the Pats:). Pennington looks good. He still has a lot of good left in him.
 
I'm from NE. They needed this awakaning Lets hope my patriots get it together!
 
I just dropped Ronnie Brown on my fantasy team last week. :(

That's ok I had him benched and I played Jamal Lewis, and DeAngelo Williams. Combined to 2 backs I played (NFL.com) scored 10 points, meanwhile Ronnie Brown? .... a stunning 41 points!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I should be the horse ...:horse:

It was a great game, NFL teams are professionals and should never be counted out ... well except for Detroit this year ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new