Holy Grail Bubble Tip Anemone BTA

Item Price
325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,029
Reaction score
1,619
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.5%
41   2   1
Have a nice ECC Holy Grail BTA ready for a new home. Natural split. Around 5”. $325 shipped. First 2 pics are WYSIWYG what you’ll receive 3rd pic is main mother. PM or text 313-480-57five6.



PXL_20260805_022445124_Original.jpeg

PXL_20260805_022453092_Original.jpeg

IMG_5982.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new