Holy grail torch.

U

User1

View Badges
About 75 bucks. Probably closer to 45.

Slap a name on it and charge whatever you want and let the players play.

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
holy crap!!!!!!!! wonder if I could sell a frag of my dragon should for $5,000???? LOL ;Hilarious

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The seller has reported the bidders to eBay and cancelled their bids once. He is certain the bidders have no intention to pay and are just screwing with his auction.

I am not a eBay buyer ,, I don't buy corals or any other thing this way ,, I kinda know how it works though ,,, but apparently not enough :) so my question is this ,, I thought once you made the bid ,,, that was it ,, you are on the hook for paying that price ,,, no matter what ,, by your post ,, I am guessing that I am wrong ,, how do you get out of not being on the hook for it?

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large fungia with 3 mouths that takes too much real estate on the sand, are they worth anything?

kwjones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not a eBay buyer ,, I don't buy corals or any other thing this way ,, I kinda know how it works though ,,, but apparently not enough :) so my question is this ,, I thought once you made the bid ,,, that was it ,, you are on the hook for paying that price ,,, no matter what ,, by your post ,, I am guessing that I am wrong ,, how do you get out of not being on the hook for it?
It depends if there is a reserve set and the minimum bid was reached or not...at least that's how it works on gunbroker.

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant lie, I've been bitten by the torch bug but some people are going to shoot for the stars and see what they can get. There maybe someone out there that will pay it

rogersb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have never backed out on a bid, but I think you could just not pay for an item. The problem is then the seller will report you for not paying, and ebay will make the decision to suspend your account or not.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 71 30.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 67 28.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 50 21.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 46 19.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.8%
Back