• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Holy grail torch

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm guessing u paid friends and family??
Negative, paid goods and service. This isn't my first rodeo, I can not stress that enough to pay goods and service. I do have a claim filed with PayPal but thought others should see my experience.

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Negative, paid goods and service. This isn't my first rodeo, I can not stress that enough to pay goods and service. I do have a claim filed with PayPal but thought others should see my experience.
Very good
good move I hope that can work out for u and hopefully a way can get resolved

cburto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for sharing because this is the kind of experience that can ruin a new hobbyists attitude towards staying in this hobby let alone staying in the forum

sabor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was a very nice Asd. Too bad it died. Shipping high end stuff can be a really scary experience. Hope this gets resolve for you.

eLReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Smart man! Had a similar experience and I skipped PayPal and went straight to my CC company and got my money back as soon as I hung up the phone. But if you already open a claim with paypal they will take care of it just going to take longer. Good luck feel bad for the torch..

CivicS14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought once you accept partial refund, thats it. It should be all or nothing.

also, did you try saving it? Looks like the tissue is still attached to the head.

that really sucks man

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I thought once you accept partial refund, thats it. It should be all or nothing.

also, did you try saving it? Looks like the tissue is still attached to the head.

that really sucks man
I didn’t technically accept he just said that’s what I have I currently and sent it. Yes but it was an absolute goner and only lasted a few hours. Once some flow got around it there was nothing left. The cup was in the 90s

MrKlumZ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Dang, what a waste of a beautiful coral. I hope you get your money back. I wanted to pick this up when this was originally posted back in Oct. But was sold when I saw the post.

Honestly, if you have any doubts of shipping high end coral. Why don’t you do a dry test run instead of putting $1800 on the line..... You could just use the same packing material and heat pack with just a empty cup of water. Leave it overnight in the package and measure the water temp in the morning.....

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back