Holy grail

Enduring_Aquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2024
Messages
126
Reaction score
65
Location
Kentucky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got a couple holy grail torches in

Screenshot_20250323_111318_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20250323_111335_Gallery.jpg
 
Congrats on getting some of those torches! Hope they do amazing in your tank!
 
Congrats on getting some of those torches! Hope they do amazing in your tank!
Thank you. Everyone keeps talking about them so I figured I would give them a try to see what the hype is about. Love the way they look under the ai prime blade but they look even better under the Orphek OR4 iCon
 
whats the main charateristic of holy grail? is it the blue tip? I see variance in color of the tentacles, maybe due to lighting but blue tips has been consistent
 
whats the main charateristic of holy grail? is it the blue tip? I see variance in color of the tentacles, maybe due to lighting but blue tips has been consistent
Man I'm not sure but from my understanding it can be blue tips or purple tips. I just see everyone talking about them so I decided to get a couple. When they get more heads imma frag an sell them
 
Thank you. Everyone keeps talking about them so I figured I would give them a try to see what the hype is about. Love the way they look under the ai prime blade but they look even better under the Orphek OR4 iCon
Oh they look gorgeous under bright blues especially when they have fully grown out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new