Holy Swollen Welso Batman!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JenB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JenB

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2014
Messages
733
Reaction score
243
Location
Mount Dora, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we were looking at our tank tonight - and noticed our Welso must either really really like the new lights or just ate! We've never seen him THIS swollen before
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 324
Thats funny you post this. Ran home on a lunch break and mine was super swollen as well! More then usual. I forgot to take a pic.. lol
 
They ballon up like that when they move or want to move. So don't be surprised if it slowly creeps into a different spot.

I didn't know Welsos move.. I thought it meant they were happy when they ballon up like that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new