Holy Tetris!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hypertek99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Weak....




OK Dang WOW Awesome!
 
I tried for a couple days to beat some scores but you know what.... it's not gonna happen. I get so frustrated... I don't wanna break my computer just to have someone beat it later.
 
Does it really crash after 1 million?? :hammer: I'll try to hit million next time. I was just playing trying to get my 1st place back then i looked at my score and i was like oh my gosh i'm that high already and then i messed up. LOL. Was so excited didn't hit 1 million
 
BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE ENTIRE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUUUWAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! And all your corals will die ........so you better just give them all to me!!!! he he he
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new