Home made reef2reef logo

gt96

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
13
Location
Kennewick
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seen the reef2reef logo with the led lights they were selling and wanted to buy one. Come to find out they stopped selling them. So I decided to make my own. What you guys think?
IMG_1690.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new