Home SPS reef [390G]

Amazing tank!!!
 
love it, thanks for sharing .
 
After about 30 seconds of watching the video, I actually tossed it up on the big screen and zenned out for 5 minutes. Awesome video! Your tangs are beautiful!
 
Beautiful tank, do you still use the acrylic shield and how high above the aquarium is your fixture? Thanks for your time.
 
Beautiful bb with aquascape. I saw you have 6 lines wrasse, is it ok for him? also what kind of overflow do you have? Thanks,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new