Home theater

five.five-six

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2017
Messages
482
Reaction score
364
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just takeing a break from dancing with my lovely wife of 15 years. We have have the system jamming and in every room. It’s just a yamaha advantage RX-A 760 but we have mussicast nodes in most rooms of the house and a QSC K-SUB (prosound suitable for venues up to 250 people) in the living room

Anyways our kids, 7 and 13, are watching us in utter disbelief. I don’t think there is enough therapy or vodka in the world for them to recover from us as parents LOL
 
Just takeing a break from dancing with my lovely wife of 15 years. We have have the system jamming and in every room. It’s just a yamaha advantage RX-A 760 but we have mussicast nodes in most rooms of the house and a QSC K-SUB (prosound suitable for venues up to 250 people) in the living room

Anyways our kids, 7 and 13, are watching us in utter disbelief. I don’t think there is enough therapy or vodka in the world for them to recover from us as parents LOL
Your wifes 15 and your kids are 13 and 7? How? ;Nailbiting
 
Nice sub!
It actually doesn’t really sound great, I’m a veflodyne or sunfire fan myself but it was very slightly damaged in shipping and my customer rejected it so I got it for a song. It’s brutally powerful and sounds suprisingly good for what it is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new