Homemade Brissel worm catcher

Susan Bates

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is very awesome I think I'll try that there's about seven or eight different traps that i found on YouTube. I'm scared of the buggers and with 150 lbs coming I'm super scared
I agree they scare me 2, I have some huge ones in my tank would love to get rid of, i was told they are good thing to have in there, i have just got some small peppermint shrimp. i am scared the worms might eat them

OP
OP
skybears

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree they scare me 2, I have some huge ones in my tank would love to get rid of, i was told they are good thing to have in there, i have just got some small peppermint shrimp. i am scared the worms might eat them
I don't know I did okay with the worms until somebody told me to YouTube them and then it was over. the rest of my afternoon and till midnight i just was watching videos on hitchhikers butt otherwise I have an issue with the mantis shrimp

Hesham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bristleworms are not really pests and are beneficial scavengers in reef tanks. They are not attractive except to another bristle worm but otherwise there is no strong reason to remove them. If you want to keep their population in check, filefish and some wrasses will decimate bristleworms. Any bristleworm I catch in my filter socks or sump, I just throw back into the main reef as live food.

Xclusive Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never heard about these worms till now. I has saltwater tanks before and never seen them before.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 84 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.8%
Back