Homeowners Insurance

Blue Ring Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
1,567
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for tips and suggestions, I know every state is different and especially my state, so we got a renew and I went over it, so basically the value is about 200k less than what they have posted, plus they have a 50K deductible. Everything looks low, we are in a state where they will cancel you and your next opportunity could be easily double or higher. So I was thinking about calling them and asking some questions, I know this has worked well in the auto insurance coverage. I am not in a high risk area for anything really. the house is about 36 years old.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new