Homewrecker

TheReefer2005

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2024
Messages
180
Reaction score
44
Location
portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello anyone selling any larger fragged or mini colony sized JF homewreckers? I have been looking for one but the only ones I find on websites are being sold for like 800-900
 
I’m still doing my promo for Homewrecker for only $100 a frag! Won’t be mini colony size of course but a great deal for those looking to grow a healthy clean frag out :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new