Hopefully easy chalice name ID

skey44

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2024
Messages
3,619
Reaction score
7,709
Location
Greenville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5606.jpeg

Top middle. It got mostly digested by a cloudberry 🙊 but now it’s made the long way back. Well when it almost died apparently I forgot the trade name entirely 💨 . I thought it was pink bewbs at some point but I’ve figured out that’s not this one. It’s the pink one (duhh). Thanks in advance friends!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new