HOT Blastos on site now!

Got to see them in person yesterday. Hot is an understatement. Glad I got to come home with a few.
 
Those are amazing.. Im scared to get any in my tank, i have a single head Blasto in my tank that my angels do not bother with. It eats like a beast but hasn't done much besides that... I turned it over the other day and I saw 2 tiny green specs, i think they are new heads, i hope they are at least...
But still afraid to spend money on a new different color one and the angels be attracted to it...
Like my Lobo, the plain green one they completely ignore, but the red one they destroyed...
 
The first one is awesome! Looks like somebody dipped it in frosting. Definitely unique!
 
Oh man! I want one of those dark matter blastos! Hopefully you'll have more frags later.
 
uploadfromtaptalk1427148240281.jpg


Haven't mounted them yet but the 2 on the left are the new additions.
 
Todd your killing me! I'm just going to start sending you my paychecks.....Do you take direct deposit? :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new