HOT HOT monti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter brandon85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brandon85

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
956
Reaction score
30
Location
Dallas,Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20141218_135523.jpg
IMG_20141219_173756_2.jpg
IMG_2226.jpg
 
Dude that's a sick piece is that some yellow coming in also around the rim
 
Wow, I love to follow this thread and get growth updates... Then maybe a frag Brandon? I hope it is a fast grower..
 
man that thing is sick!
 
This rivals JF beach bum and ASD phoenix suns.
[h=2][/h]
 
I have a bum kinda like that... lol

pp221.jpg~original


The separation of color is nice on yours, was it cut like a square then encrusted?

Hmm...I have one of those... :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new