HOT new challice and tons more...

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHE_5506.jpg
CHE_5510.jpg
CHE_5511.jpg
CHE_5512.jpg
CHE_5513.jpg
CHE_5514.jpg
CHE_5515.jpg
CHE_5503.jpg
CHE_5517.jpg
CHE_5499.jpg
 
chalices look awesome! that blue pink and yellow favia looks real nice and healthy also!
 
I am putting these up right now, some are done, some will take another hour.

1st chalice sold, I have a larger piece that I may quarter if I have enough takers.
CHE_5507-1.jpg
 
I saw the Overdose this weekend as well and it lives up to its' billing for sure!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new