Hot new release and wysiwyg update!

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR SOME KILLER WYSIWYG UPDATE​

jan2014update_zps229fc628.jpg
 
What was the chalice that was just released on your website under wysiwyg category? It was there yesterday and not today. I really liked it but I forgot the name. It was 250 dollars. Please assist me. Thanks
 
That was the "Temper Tantrum".
Since the wysiwyg no longer posted more than likely someone bought it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new