Hot new wysiwyg update

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Untitled-1_zps6f70885e.jpg
 
Top notch pieces! Worth every penny! Definitely one of the best vendors I have ever delt with, cant wait to get more from you soon!
 
Met him at the Dayton ohio frag swap, stellar guy to deal with and top notch coral!
 
Jason when are you having another live sale?? Last one you had I was working and couldn't get my hands on any!! :squigglemouth:
 
Thanks everyone. There will be a live sale coming. Date to be posted in near future. Sidewinder mother still needs a pic and she is looking nice.
 
Jason,

I bought a frag of the fox flame from you a while back and im having trouble getting it colored up like the photos. I run 400w Radiums and have it fairly low in the tank to keep it from bleaching out like it looks like it wanted too when I first had it higher up. Any suggestions for this one? Its encrusting fast but kinda pale and brown as for the 1" frag part. My nutrients are somewhat low fyi, that may be a factor. Thanks
 
Jason,

I bought a frag of the fox flame from you a while back and im having trouble getting it colored up like the photos. I run 400w Radiums and have it fairly low in the tank to keep it from bleaching out like it looks like it wanted too when I first had it higher up. Any suggestions for this one? Its encrusting fast but kinda pale and brown as for the 1" frag part. My nutrients are somewhat low fyi, that may be a factor. Thanks
the fox flame seems to loose color when it goes to a different system for a bit. It will encrust and then get its bright colors back.i would keep it in good flow as that always seems to help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new