• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hot pink and Emerald green Pocillopora colonies for sale

Item Price
$100 to $225 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

copps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had both of these Pocillopora strains for about 20 years now and have a few colonies that have grown out I am offering up... photos are in my frag tanks under 250 watt 20K Radiums...

Hot pink Poci colony #1- this spans 5" in diameter from top to bottom in this photo... $200 shipped UPS Next Day Air
htK11vJ.jpg

Hot pink Poci colony #2- this piece spans over 5" in diameter and is beautifully formed... $225 shipped UPS Next Day Air
iKJbfdR.jpg

Hot pink Poci colony #3- this piece spans 4" from top to bottom in the photo... $150 shipped UPS Next Day Air
y3Pf4ms.jpg

Emerald green Poci colony #1- a full 5"+ in diameter... $150 shipped UPS Next Day Air
3ZofUZh.jpg

Emerald green Poci colony #2- a full 3.5" in diameter... $100 shipped UPS Next Day Air
mnOalKm.jpg

If interested in multiple pieces I could combine shipping and drop the price accordingly.

And lastly shots in my old system of what these corals look like on display... the hot pink is pink under high PAR... under blues and lower PAR it is a beautiful purple...
tcFG67R.jpg

And a shot of the emerald green... this coral shows the emerald green under varied lighting conditions...
y4pSTP0.jpg

Thanks,

Copps

OP
OP
C

copps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in Leesburg... I can meet for local pickup in Leesburg, Sterling, Tyson's Corner, or Cabin John, MD, and cut a price break as there would be no shipping.

Thanks,

Copps

Spartan76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off-topic, but did those Cardinals shoal/school over the long term?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back