Hotties with no name :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter tqui
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tqui

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
784
Location
mid-south
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
here are some of my hotties with no name :)
IMG_1648.jpg IMG_1667.jpg IMG_1656.jpg IMG_1642.JPG
 
The first and last acros are gorgeous with their rainbowish polyps. What lighting are they under?
 
R2R has never had a super awesome acro named after it..........just sayin....
 
If you name it and put rainbow somewhere, it triples the value.

I find the ones that start with initials like JF, CB, RMF seem to triple the value, too. Funny thing about that.
 
So it is called a JF-CB-RMF- triple rainbow shooter acro. ;p

Don't forget the most limited first edition initials of them all R2R JF-CB-RMF- triple rainbow shooter acro.

Someone needs to get with David and see about how to release the first authorized R2R certified frags. There should be an approval process. Not just anyone can throw that name on any ole' frag. @revhtree

Perhaps this no namer thread can serve as a pool for him to pick from? hint, hint!

Sorry to highjack. I'll post up some of my favorite no namers tonight :)
 
Sweet sticks! I wanna see MORE! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new