How’s this hammer looking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter IceNein
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IceNein

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
905
Reaction score
1,491
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this hammer about a week ago, and it seems fine, fluffs up nicely during the day, but yesterday I noticed a white ring at the base of the polyps. Is this a cause for concern?
IMG_3432.jpeg
 
That will turn into new skeleton growth as the coral gets bigger and branches off :)
 
I hope you're right! I was just surprised to see that much in such a short time.
 
I hope you're right! I was just surprised to see that much in such a short time.
Yup, means its happy and growing, you'll have a big bundle of them in no time :)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new