How big does a bubble tip anemone frag tank need to be?

Most stores in S Fl have them in shallow tubs. Heavy plastic that's drilled to specs.
 
Zoas,
Do u use LED on ur Zoas? I use MH and have uncontrollable growth, but not color. Ideas? Looking to add LED to the halide setup.
 
If it's just btas in the tank you only need life rock, flow and light. If you go bare bottom you can just siphon all the waste out.
 
I was planing on a bare bottom and was going to use one piece of dry rock and a few large PVC pipes. Planing on adding a fire clownfish pair:) but other than that, just BTAs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new