How can I save my ponape

andrewvu169

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So for some context, I’ve had this ponape for about 3 weeks now, it was doing fine in my other tank with a much weaker light. I read they do well with intense light and I just recently upgraded tanks and it’s been about 1 week since it was in there. I’m not sure if what I’m seeing is bleaching or something else. The white tips I feel like used to be tissue but is now gone. TIA the photo with the blues is when I first got it.


20251230_201019_139EF224-185E-4525-9AB3-AFB2D4D67DE0.png

20251230_201020_49F3CE1D-F12B-4E08-80C7-532B12D7F4D0.png

20251230_201020_9403E743-AFED-4C53-BBB9-84F8A5225F4D.png image.jpg image.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new