How did you get into this hobby?

How did you get into this hobby?


  • Total voters
    75
My girlfriend and I took home what we thought was a land hermit crab, but it turned out to be a thin striped hermit crab. I told her if it makes it home, we will buy the equipment for a tank. Unfortunately he passed right before I got the tank set up, but I’m currently on my second tank 10gal to now a 20gal) and way too invested to stop at this point
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new