How do I appreciate thee?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,479
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In honor of Brandon...

How do I appreciate thee? Let me count the ways...

1. Your wife is nice...

2. He is the smartest guy i know

3. He is the sexiest beast ever

4. His tank is the thing of my dreams

5. ummmm... yeaaaa.......

Ok that's all I got.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yea Susan everyday is a holiday with me! Just wait till Bryan gets on he will run with this!


Just so you know Brandon said he would come over and help me with something if I would post something nice about him every night until Saturday. So this was my first post and that's all I can think of. I will have to sleep on it..
 
its gonna be tough, he already pulled yesterdays compliments out of a hat. Lieing only gets harder the deeper it gets. :wink:
 
A simple Happy 30th Birthday seems easy enough.... but only my real friends called today...

Thanks Donny.
 
I wanted to, but seeing as how you didnt say anything when it was mine i intentionally ignored you! payback sucks!
 
Sir please stop posting in here.... this thread is for David to complement me... I'm going to have to delete this spam you keep posting. :)
 
You probly wont get anymore complements than you did from your own mother! :tongue:
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new