How do I email alerts when my dosing containers are near empty?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Macca_75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Macca_75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
375
Reaction score
166
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I've got monitoring on the levels for my dosing containers working (I have an alert when I log in and they are below the set threshold).

I also have the email part working based on when a senor goes outside of the desired values.

I can't seem to find the token for "dosing container levels" as an option in the "Generate script/token" drop down list.

Does anyone know what the variable to include in the message is?

Thanks
 
Have you tried it yet Macca?.... did it work?
 
This does work as I have it setup on multiple dosing heads. When they alarm I get both a email and a text message.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new