How do I fix LifeRock arch broken in 2 pieces?

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I just got a box of 4 arches. Two are broken. The box was not even labled fragile or 'this end up' etc. It was sitting in my lobby on it's end, so it probably was handled like any other non fragile package. Though I read the often come in broken no matter what so I might be lucky it was only 2 that came in two pieces each and not more breakage.

*What exactly do I need to do to securely put them back together? I have superglue and can get that water safe epoxy.

TY

OP
OP
F

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

AndrewA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I just got a box of 4 arches. Two are broken. The box was not even labled fragile or 'this end up' etc. It was sitting in my lobby on it's end, so it probably was handled like any other non fragile package. Though I read the often come in broken no matter what so I might be lucky it was only 2 that came in two pieces each and not more breakage.

*What exactly do I need to do to securely put them back together? I have superglue and can get that water safe epoxy.

TY
Hello,I have same problem like you,2 arches broken,one in 2 pieces and the second in 3 pieces,how you fit ‘it? What you use? They ar still ok now?

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

TY
I've had the same issue and just used some superglue. :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back