How Do I Get Email Alerts When Someone Tags Me?

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Messages
14,835
Reaction score
15,608
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get alerts, but not email alerts when I am tagged, which quite frankly, I don't pay that much attention to. When there are words that are tagged I can click on it and subscribe and get email alerts, but if I click on my user name tagged, or anyone else's, it just gives me their details pop up. Is there a way to get email alerts for that?
 
Click on your name in upper right, next to Inbox and Alerts.
Go to Contact Details
Look under Messaging Preferences, click on the box for:
Receive email when name is mentioned
Email notifications for mentions from threads, replies, profile posts, etc.
 
Click on your name in upper right, next to Inbox and Alerts.
Go to Contact Details
Look under Messaging Preferences, click on the box for:
Receive email when name is mentioned
Email notifications for mentions from threads, replies, profile posts, etc.
Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new