How do I know when a chalice frag is ready to feed?

So I don't have an exact answer but when I was feeding the tank, a pellet landed on a mouth and I watched it eat. I wanted to film it but it's too blue. :) so I guess it eats all the time.
 
even though there tanticles arent pursuding they will still eat, I try every few days with a little pellet food crushed up
 
You can try that new Instant Ocean cyclopsese and just mix it with some tank water and put in the tank.
 
I also feed with the return off. I WOULD turn all but one fan off as well, but they're the older koralias that flow backwards when cycled.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new