How do I make my zoa's pop!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pakora
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
539
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Im rather new to reefing. I have a 10g and have filled it with some zoas/pallys. I tried searching the site but it wont let me search for vho or anything that small, so I read whatever I could find.

I have a 20 inch orbit light power compacts, 40 watt dual dayling 10,000k/6700k, dual actinic 460/420 with 2 moon lights.

I know i'll probably have to update my lights in order to make them pop. Somebody told me the more blue i have the more they pop.

I dont think i have many options for changing out bulbs on the pc because I was told so :-P Can somebody help me out? Meanwhile I'll try to search some more thank you guys

Just for reference this is how actinic looks for me.
 

Attachments

  • pop.jpg
    pop.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new