how do i post on the trading livestock.

55 gallon reef tank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2018
Messages
245
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering how I post on the trading livestock forum.
 
There are minimums you have to reach before you can post in the marketplace. I think it is 25 posts and 30 days. There’s a sticky in there with the rules.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new