How do jawbreakers reproduce?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubs2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bubs2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2016
Messages
279
Reaction score
83
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried doing some searching on the topic but couldn't find anything. Do they just drop em or do they split? Also how long does it take to develop the red and green, and is there anything to do to speed up the process of gaining the red and green and growth?
 
My mushrooms just randomly drop new babies, some varieties more than others (I have maybe, ten different mushrooms, including two yumas)... Apparently, they can reproduce sexually though...
 
My mushrooms just randomly drop new babies, some varieties more than others (I have maybe, ten different mushrooms, including two yumas)... Apparently, they can reproduce sexually though...
Do you ever spot feed em with reefroids or anything?
 
Do you ever spot feed em with reefroids or anything?

Never, lol...

Only when they are new, and even then, probably not... If they look hungry, I guess, I might spot feed them with my mysis/spirilina brine mix. BUT, I cannot think of a time I have spot fed any of my soft corals (in any of my tanks, from my 220 to my 5.5)...
 
I tried to spot feed mine it never seemed interested unlike my bounce it eats up reef roids and Mysis shrimp. My Jawbreaker wouldn’t eat anything tho lol
 
By indiscriminate cutting slicing piercing Etc LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new