How do my AI prime settings look

TheWalkman99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
216
Location
Corona
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
playing with my setting for the first time with my ai prime.
Have it on a 40 gallon Nuvo I plan to get s second prime in a few months. Only plan on doing softies and easy LPS.

CA3D4F75-1564-482A-9A71-1F46D717C3C4.png


C5F85715-5EB3-4520-A617-D57FD24CC332.png
 
U running for 7 hrs any lunar setting also
 
Lunar setting basically follows the real world moon light. I used it for a bit but then got fed up with it being dark sometimes during the month.
Your settings look fine for a 40g softie tank, I might run them up to 10 hours a day though. If you see any bleaching then turn them down, or run the acclamation mode.
Enjoy :)
 
I plan on pumping up hours and power, but getting some of the uglies right now so trying to keep the lights down a bit.
So the lunar setting would just affect what schedule I already have? It’s not for a different schedule at night right?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new