How do the big system guys make up water quickly?

Ok, so I've upgraded from a 75 and 55 to a 120 and 180 (+ sumps on both)...I am having amajor problem with keeping up in water production. I tried using the Kold Ster-il system, and got burned bc of high phosphates that weren't removed...so it was fast on making water, but not clean enough... However, waiting for hours to make a few gallons is not possible...I'll never have enough for the top off plus water changes. How do you guys keep up? What kind of system would make water fast and clean??

I may have jumped the gun...I retested tonight after making a 32 gallon batch of water and phosphates came in at 0.06...I'm going to retest to be sure...but now I have to wait on my reagent packs to get here for my hanna checker...
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new