How do you frag?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kireek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Do you....

  • Frag almost everyday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enjoy propagation on a regular basis

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Trim only as needed

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Have no experience with fragging

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Frag on accident during maintenance

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Hoard a extensive collection of plugs

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Keep superglue within easy reach

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Prefer the look of larger pieces

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cut for occasional profit

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Let your coral grow in peace

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Frag in the name of science

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy frag plugs in bulk

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Make your own frag mounts

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Own a wet saw or two

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Have a friend who frags for you

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frag with household members

    Votes: 1 4.2%

  • Total voters
    24

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
3,359
Reaction score
3,661
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoy growing up tiny fragments as much as I enjoy growing food from seed.The end results are rewarding and patience makes perfect colonies for sharing among friends.So how do you frag?
 
You should have included an option on the poll for "frag by accident" :j-)
I believe I have.It happens to me every once in while.I always take the time to glue down my mistakes.It's great when the tiny 1/4" acro actually makes it!
 
I tend to frag when I notice a coral getting too big for its location in the tank or when one coral starts to touch and irritate another.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new