how do you get an rbta off a rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter rich nyc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rich nyc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
555
Reaction score
492
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do i take one off a rock. I dont want to hurt it but not sure how. Thanks
 
If you can get under the foot you can very slowly pry it off with a credit card or figure nail. If not, there are methods such as putting it directly in front of a power head. Making RO water ice cubes and holding those on the foot. Hanging it upside down out of the water,, et cetera.
 
I usually just chisel the rock off around them. Most of those other methods don't usually work for me.
 
I love the ro ice cube. Made me laugh. Thanks. I will keep at it every 10 minutes. hopefully I am more stubborn.
 
thanks guys. I used a credit card. Now in my my peacemaker with my clowns to try to get it to host.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new