how do you have your radions programmed?

I love this discussion but it would be nice to attach the exported programs we use with our Radions. I have been playing with my lights trying to get the best overall output for my tank inhabitants and I am always looking to test the settings other people are using. I will attach what I am using this evening unless the forum administrators don't want this kind of activity?

Thanks

Bernard
 
Some interesting stuff mentioned previously, I am currently looking at changing to two gen 3 pro's as apposed to my 10 54W T5's. if anyone has any advice or info that would be useful, i would greatly appreciate it.
149A3832.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new