How do you measure nutrient ?

DrewBrees713

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
706
Reaction score
250
Location
Houston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far half of my frags turned brown while the other half retain their colors. My po4 is <.03 Nitrate is <5ppm. I do have some brown algae on the back glass but no HA whatsoever. Is that indicative of high nutrient level?

I don't think my corals turned brown due to lack of light. I currently run 6x54watt T5HO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new