How do you use the probe soaker bottle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CEReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CEReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
589
Reaction score
317
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I ordered 2 probe soaker bottle, to store a couple of probes I have. They came with an O-ring each, how do you exactly use them?
 
Hi guys, I ordered 2 probe soaker bottle, to store a couple of probes I have. They came with an O-ring each, how do you exactly use them?

Hey @CEReefer
You'll want to put the cap on the probe first, then the o-ring. When you screw the cap down on the bottom container (with storage solution in it), the cap and o-ring will create a leak free seal. See photo below for reference. If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

1613503422753.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new