How does shipping work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter santeeeyyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

santeeeyyy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
765
Reaction score
459
Location
Queen creek
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I know coral companies lose money when shipping coral, and I know all the coral sites have shipping , local shipping which is like 20 dollars less, and local pick up, I was wondering what the math looks like and why companies sometimes do local shipping and nation wide shipping packages at different rates rather than a single 40 flat rate shipping. And if there is any shop that does local to Az, I have no problem paying for shipping during the sales but It just sucks sometimes if theres a cheaper frag and If the total is more than half of what I was planning due to shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new