Like the title says how are you all doing is it crazy on your end lol

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are all just fine! Thanks for asking. It hasnt been too crazy because Jay and I have been working on things for months now, so everything has been lined up fairly early, so no real scrambling has been going on. It's been nice that we are having it in the same place so we kind of knew what to expect and could plan accordingly. I'm sure things will get crazy tomorrow as we start to load up vehicles with all the raffle prizes and frags!

Jay is on vacation in Cali, and will return today. That is why most of the posts have been coming from me on the swap and table threads.

shellynjason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems I have to work in La Vergne tomorrow ... I have a truck so if you all need help loading and moving things tomorrow evening (after 5pm) just let me know.

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems I have to work in La Vergne tomorrow ... I have a truck so if you all need help loading and moving things tomorrow evening (after 5pm) just let me know.

Thanks Shelly for the offer, that is very kind of you. I think we will have most everything in place by 5pm, but you are welcome to stop by the church when you get off work.

OP
OP
p woodard

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Shelly for the offer, that is very kind of you. I think we will have most everything in place by 5pm, but you are welcome to stop by the church when you get off work.

We hope to you need to get there first we are going to save all the back braking work for you

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 42 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back