how long can you go without internet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
5,030
Reaction score
54
Location
Charlottesville, Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i can go a couple days, probably a week without internet if i'm on a trip or vacation of some sorts where i'm occupied every day with neat stuff to do, and kept pretty busy.

but if i'm at home....during my normal mundane life, and the internet goes out.....i can deal with a couple of hours. but if it lasts longer than a day.....i may seriously lose my mind...lol
 
I can't survive without internet. I don't even watch tv anymore. So much info on the internet and forums. And you can chat with your friends at the same time.
 
Maybe a couple days if my business wasn't online. The most was during one of the last hurricanes for a week, but even then I was trekking down to kinkos to use theirs. ;p
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new