How long do you acclimate corals to your light

  • Thread starter Thread starter DDenny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
6,904
Location
Edinburg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the AI Prime 16HD and of course it has the acclimation mode. Its on a 4.1g Lifegard AIO tank. I am running the Pirates of the Caribbean modified to lower levels for such a shallow tank. I have the acclimation set at 20% for 24 days. I need to rent a PAR meter and see where I stand. Right now I have a birdsnest that was given to me at the top.
AISchedule.png

Green with purple polyp birdsnest. I know need whiter light just worried didn't want to kill it.
Birdsnest.jpeg
 
12-24 hrs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new