How long do you run you MH's?????

How long do you run your MH's?

  • 4 hours

    Votes: 6 8.2%
  • 5 hours

    Votes: 7 9.6%
  • 6 hours

    Votes: 11 15.1%
  • 7 hours

    Votes: 8 11.0%
  • 8 hours

    Votes: 28 38.4%
  • other-please explain

    Votes: 13 17.8%

  • Total voters
    73
Right now I am on 7hrs, but will move to 8 in a few weeks.
 
Six hours for me with three 250 watt Aquaconnects. This is a 280 gallon tank that is 24 inches deep. The lights are about 7 inches from the water. I get pretty good growth and color.

Robin
 
I run mine mine roughly 12 on 12 off no other lighting. 3/ 250 mh bulbs I run them to come close to their natural light schedule.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new