How long to give toadstool before moving it?

FlameangelLover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Messages
841
Reaction score
827
Location
detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I’m a toadstool collector and I’ve recently bought my favorite toadstool and he has been here for like a week. Problem is he won’t fully extend yet I put him front and center because he’s my favorite coral I have so I want to see him in the front but I worry he may not like this spot. All my other toadstools LOVE being in the back of my tank. How long should I give him before moving him?
20260117_143113_E65FEE10-AE5A-4C11-91BD-12D336ACA44E.png
 
It’s shy, and would prefer to be behind a rock in the back of the tank. 🤣

Let it be and it will get acclimated to the environment and grow and thrive in place.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new