How long will my tank last before I should replace it?

W00F

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
36
Location
SF Bay Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have an Innovative Marine NUVO tank. I’ve had it for four years.
I like the tank but when should I consider replacing it? How long should I expect the seals to last?

Thanks!
 
Impossible to say but they should last 10+ years
 
They should last decades if properly cleaned and maintained. My oldest tank is an 18 year old Marineland 32 gallon tank, been workin perfectly all these years up to now.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new