How low can i get a viparspectra

Ordered the other lenses. My par dropped significantly in a few spots, and I tried cranking the blues and added a bit of whites at one point and could barely get above 200 par which was previously at 220 with my blues at 40% and the t5's on. I think the 120's will be perfect.
 
Ordered the other lenses. My par dropped significantly in a few spots, and I tried cranking the blues and added a bit of whites at one point and could barely get above 200 par which was previously at 220 with my blues at 40% and the t5's on. I think the 120's will be perfect.
I made a new video of the Viparspectra tank under blues only. Full windex mode
 
So I came checked out my tank again after adjusting my lights. Lenses are like 2 weeks out as they are coming straight from China I think, but I noticed something.. I got new polyp exstenion like crazy on a couple acros. I cant confirm if:

A) this is new exstenion that my lighting adjustments encouraged

Or

B) the viparspectra blues just made it hard to see, but the extension was always there and the t5 are letting me see it better

But I have a few acros that definitely seem pretty happy

1000010037.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new