how many angelfish ?

CC_N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am thinking of upgrading from my current 75gal predator reef to a mixed reef pretty soon and reusing the peninsula which crashed. I am thinking of an "angelfish" reef and working out my stock and equipment from that. The display tank measures about 60' x 30' x 20'.
I'm thinking of a regal and a majestic and i would like to know if i can fit in another or two medium sized angelfish ?

Last edited:

sc50964

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am thinking of upgrading from my current 75gal predator reef to a mixed reef pretty soon and reusing the peninsula which crashed. I am thinking of an "angelfish" reef and working out my stock and equipment from that. The display tank measures about 60' x 30' x 20'.
I'm thinking of a regal and a majestic and i would like to know if i can fit in another or two medium sized angelfish ?
That’s about 150 gallon I think.

You can have another one or two if it’s something like the flag fin and a bellus angel or dwarf angel. The key is to get different genus of angels and also select with size in mind as well as having a good stocking sequence.

OP
OP
CC_N

CC_N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs sometimes has scribbled and blue lines angels. What do you think about a pair of blue lines ? The scribbled are just barely out of my reach lol

OP
OP
CC_N

CC_N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont really like the shape and color with flagfins… they just dont suit my taste. Thought of a pair of regals but its just gonna be too expensive

sc50964

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs sometimes has scribbled and blue lines angels. What do you think about a pair of blue lines ? The scribbled are just barely out of my reach lol
Either would work and both also would work if they are introduced at the same time but they will outgrow the 150 so getting just one of them would be my suggestion.

OP
OP
CC_N

CC_N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so i will probably go with a blue line because scribbled here are like 500$ a piece lol

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 123 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back