how many different ME chalices are there???

  • Thread starter Thread starter nellahtes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have both Oregon Mummy Eye and Cornbred's Mummy Eye and they look the same to me.
 
I purchased this off of ebayas a 1 eye frag .It was listed as the bubble gum monster chalice. months later I asked the seller( rnegret) if in fact it was "the" bgm chalice , he replied that it was not "the bgm" but he had that piece and they were identical.I was mildly irritated!! I was still pretty happy with him though because he sold me a piece of his ppe chalice which may be my favorite coral.He still uses the pic from that auction to this day and now lists it as the cornbread trash chalice. so I dunno?Later on I purchased a frag of the "real bgm" from big ian. After some growing time the cornbread chalice is the size of a silver dollar and ians bgm is bigger than a quarter. I can say without a doubt they are definately different. they are both very nice but the bgm blows away what I got from rnegret whatever it is.
old pic of cornbread chalice
DSCN1757.jpg


pic of bgm from ian

036.jpg
 
Here is my Emerald Mummy Eye, from Exotic. It's got better color now.

DSC02095.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new